Test: którego filozofa najbardziej przypominasz

Tutaj rozmawiamy o ogólnych kwestiach osobowości, typologiach osobowości, temperamentu; zamieszczamy testy osobowości.
Awatar użytkownika
Fyapowah
Stały bywalec
Enneagram: 5w4
MBTI: INTP
Kontakt:

Test: którego filozofa najbardziej przypominasz

Post autor: Fyapowah »

https://www.idrlabs.com/philosopher-per ... y/test.php

Epicurus: Epicurus advised his followers to live simple lives. For example, their food and drink consisted mainly of bread and water, with cheese as a rare indulgence. Having been much misunderstood by posterity, Epicurus actually counseled that intense pleasures were to be avoided because they were often followed by pain – either from overindulgence or from losing access to the pleasures again. Likewise, Epicurus held that stronger and more uncommon pleasures would, at the same time, make common and less potent pleasures less pleasant, thereby robbing the man who indulges in the rarefied pleasures of the opportunity to enjoy a simple, quiet life.
Czucie i wiara silniej mówi do mnie
Niż mędrca szkiełko i oko.
Awatar użytkownika
Rafael
IntroManiak
Enneagram: 9w1
MBTI: ISFJ

Re: Test: którego filozofa najbardziej przypominasz

Post autor: Rafael »

Bardzo ciekawy test. :ok:
Też mi wyszło najwięcej z Epikura, ale w mniejszej proporcji. Również z Platona i Diogenesa sporo.
Czego to ludzie nie wymyślą.:)

Nie o górę się potkniesz, ale o kamień.
Awatar użytkownika
Agon
Krypto-Extra

Post autor: Agon »

Hume: Hume was skeptical of most beliefs – be they religious or derived from pure rationality without experimental data to back them up. Consequently, friction with the settled orthodoxies of his time was a constant theme in his life. Like the other empiricists that preceded him, Hume believed that the contents of the mind came only from experience. Hume is known for the is-ought divide, also called Hume’s Fork: The proposition that it is not possible to derive an “is” from an “ought” (e.g., we cannot go from the moral proposition that everyone ought to be equally smart to the factual proposition that everyone is equally smart). Hume also proposed tremendous challenges to concepts like causation and induction – challenges that some consider having never been solved to this day.
Awatar użytkownika
Introja
Stały bywalec

Post autor: Introja »

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Rafael
IntroManiak
Enneagram: 9w1
MBTI: ISFJ

Post autor: Rafael »

Póki co Epikur zdecydowanie na czele. :)
Zatem kilka jego światłych myśli.

Bogactwo nie jest ulgą w kłopotach – jest tylko zmianą kłopotów.
Cała nasza działalność zdąża do tego, aby uwolnić się od cierpienia i niepokoju.
Człowiek osiąga szczęście, jeśli potrafi z radością - przyjemnością przeżyć każdy dzień.
Cnota to umiejętność wygaszania potrzeb, w sytuacjach utrudniających istotne ich spełnienie.

Jeśli chcesz człowieka uszczęśliwić, nie dodawaj nic do tego, co posiada, ale ujmuj mu kilka z jego życzeń.
Jeżeli będziesz żył wedle swojej natury, nigdy nie będziesz biedny: jeżeli wedle ludzkich mniemań – nigdy nie będziesz bogaty.
Ktoś, kto tego, co posiada, nie uważa za największe bogactwo, będzie nieszczęśliwy nawet, gdyby posiadł cały świat.
Nie obcowanie z pięknymi chłopcami i kobietami czynią życie przyjemnym, ale trzeźwy rozum, dociekający przyczyn
wszelkiego wyboru i unikania.

Przyjaźń jest najpiękniejszym ze wszystkich prezentów, jakimi możemy zostać obdarowani aby szczęśliwie ukształtować swoje życie.
Wzbogacić się można, nie dodając nic do tego, co się ma, ale ujmując dużo z tego, czego się potrzebuje.
Życie jest dobrem, i to jedynym, jakie naprawdę na własność jest nam dane.
Nie o górę się potkniesz, ale o kamień.
Awatar użytkownika
Fire
IntroManiak

Post autor: Fire »

Nietzsche: Nietzsche was a German philosopher and a cultural critic. Regarding his biography, he expressed contempt and disgust for the behavior of most and mocked them incessantly. Nietzsche believed that all philosophy is autobiographical and that our so-called “principles” are really influenced by our self-interest and our physical and sensory experiences. Furthermore, he advised that we should not live an overly cautious, orderly life, risking nothing, since the outcomes that may result from taking chances may lead to personal growth. Additionally, Nietzsche argued that objective truth is impossible—there can only be perspectives and interpretations driven by a person's interests and experiences. For Nietzsche, it was important for each individual to find meaning in his or her own life and to live in accordance with that meaning.
patha
Intro-wyjadacz
Enneagram: 5w4
MBTI: INTP/J-T

Post autor: patha »

Ta stronka jest przepastną studnią głupich testów, można się tam testować do końca życia :mrgreen:
W sumie jestem zadowolony, chociaż nie znam poglądów Huma ani Epikura.
ODPOWIEDZ